PORTFOLIO + AUDITION
Architecture + Design Portfolio
The A+D portfolio includes one drawing and one 3D model that fits into a shoe box with a lid
1) Drawing on 8.5" x 11" paper
- Observe an object in nature such as a rock, tree, leaf, wave, mountain, etc.
- Draw an abstraction of the object so it appears to contain space and can be occupied
2) 3D model - see image above
- Using your drawing, build a three dimensional model that fits into a shoe box
- Your model can be placed in or secured to the box
- Recommended materials: standard shoe box with a lid, construction paper, poster board, cardboard, paint, fabric, recycled or other "found" materials
The audition consists of drawing, building a model, and a brief interview to discuss your portfolio and work. Portfolios are returned on audition day.